|10 Ways to Motivate Your Staff to Sell More Tournaments|
10 WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOUR STAFF
TO SELL MORE TOURNAMENTS
Your team will sell more when you give them more.
Here are a few ideas:
1. Leads – Have a lead generating contest. More leads means more sales. Keep the pipeline full.
2. Knowledge – Sales Training is a MUST. Be sure your staff knows how to make a presentation, overcome objections and close a deal.
3. Confidence – Teach them what their customers need to know.
Be sure they understand the nuts and bolts of planning a tournament.
4. Commissions – Incentivize them with a graduated scale.
The bigger the commission the bigger the sales.
5. Incentives – Short term goals.
Keep it interesting with monthly contests.
6. Pride – People like to win.
Make sure the goals are attainable.
7. Offer more to sell – Merchandise and services
The more you have to offer, the more you have to sell people who are going to buy tournament merchandise and services from somebody.
8. Accomplishment – Acknowledgement
Everyone likes recognition.
9. Tools – Planning Guides and “How To” manuals
Be sure they are equipped with handouts for their customers.
10. Bring the customer to your course -- 50 to 100 Customers
Host a VIP day. We can show you how.