Ready for a Career Change?
There are over 1 million golf outings in this country annually, and it is a $10 billion industry. We have put together a network of experts around the country that can serve this growing industry. They are GTAA Golf Tournament Consultants.
- Book "How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament"
- DVD "Take Your Golf Tournament to the Next Level"
- DVD "Selling More Tournaments"
- Booklet "Increasing Tournament Business"
- Golf Consultant Manual
- GTAA Operations Manual
- Tournament Diagnostic
- 100 Steps Checklist
- Certification test
- Golf-A-Thon Manual
GTAA Consultant Benefits
- Golf Tournament Leads in their market
- Training: consulting, selling, seminars
- Exposure in the Golf Industry
- Certification Tournament Consultant
- Certification as a PGA Presenter
- Education of the industry growth
- Networking with Industry Leaders
- Conference calls, Consultant Meetings
- Preferred Pricing golf vendors
- Product and Service Sales
- Event Planning and Consulting Fees
- Golf Course Negotiation Fees
- Sponsor, Vendor, and Partners
- Books and Tape Sales
- Seminar Revenues
- Your own events
- Golf Course Consulting Fees
Corporations, Associations, Meeting Planners, Charities, Schools, Churches, Ministries, Civic Groups, Foundations and many others.
For more information about becoming a GTAA Consultant fill out the form, or contact Phil Immordino at (602) 524-7034 or email@example.com.