Here at Golf Tournament Association of America, our mission is to assist golf tournament planners in taking their golf event to the next level. We serve the entire golf industry, including tournament planners, golf courses, organizations and suppliers.
- Seminars: "Take Your Golf Tournament to the Next Level" is a 3 hour seminar that covers all of the areas that you need to host a successful golf tournament; Sponsors, Golfers, Formats, Games and Contests and much more. Offered in many major markets through out the year on an annual basis.
- Planning Guide and Resource Directory : A step by step guide that walks you through each step of your event, including a list of products and services that you will need for your event.
- Consulting : Direction offered one on one with local golf tournament experts in your area.
- Monthly Newsletter "Tournament Tips" : Monthly e - newsletter that offers news ideas and in depth coverage on specific areas of golf tournaments.
- Ask the Pro any Question any time : You can e-mail or call us anytime and ask us any questions regarding your golf event and we will do our best to answer your questions.
- Monthly Teleconference calls : One hour monthly teleconference calls that offer specific details for all aspects of your event.
- Merchandise & Services Special Pricing : We work directly with manufactures and services providers to offer you the best products and services at the best prices.
- Market Research : Industry statistics that include information regarding events around the country like average size of event, average money raised, average number of players. This allows you to see what many others are doing and lets you compare your status and see where you can improve.
- Accreditation : GTAA University offers a full day of training and on going education that offers individuals training allowing them to work part time or full in the golf tournament industry.
- Golf Course Booking Service : Are you looking for a golf course or do you just need some help on getting the best deal? The GTAA offers a free service to assist you with finding and negotiating the best deal with a golf course.
- PGA MSR Credits : PGA Professionals needing on going educational credits can attend one of two seminars, "How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament" or "Increasing Your Golf Tournament Business"
- Educational Materials : Books and DVDs that assist with producing a successful golf tournament.
Our members include:
Anyone involved in the Golf Tournament Industry including; Charities, Associations, Event Planners, Civic Groups, Chambers, Churches, Schools, Men and Women’s Leagues, Mini Tours, Golf Courses, Suppliers, Vendors, Consultants and many more.
Sample list of members
ClubCorp, Century Golf, Arnold Palmer, American Golf, Kemper, Eagle, Honors, Srixon, Cleveland, IGATE, Forbes, NYSE, Autotrader, Cadillac, PGA, NGCOA, American Cancer, American Lung, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Make A Wish, Salvation Army, Big Brothers Big Sisters, YMCA, Boys & Girls Clubs, Ronald McDonald House, Rotary, March of Dimes, Special Olympics, United Way, Cystic Fibrosis, Jr. Achievement, American Red Cross.