- Hole 1: Define Your Purpose and Goals
- Hole 2: Staffing Your Event with a Volunteer Committee
- Hole 3: Choose the Right Tournament Format
- Hole 4: Finding and Negotiating with the Golf Course
- Hole 5: Selling Sponsorship
- Hole 6: Promoting Your Event
- Hole 7: Recruiting Golfers
- Hole 8: Contests - Everyone Needs to be a Winner
- Hole 9: Games - More Games, More Fun
- Hole 10: Gift - Show the Quality of Your Organization
- Hole 11: Prizes - Give Everyone Something
- Hole 12: Signage - Give Yourself Credibility
- Hole 13: Photos & Videos - Offer Lasting Memories
- Hole 14: Auctions - Raise A Lot of Money
- Hole 15: Awards Ceremony - Fun and Upbeat
- Hole 16: Timeline - 6 Months
- Hole 17: Budgets & Insurance - Watch Closely
- Hole 18: Wrap-up and Follow-up - Add to the Future
Speaker | Phil Immordino
Phil has been involved in the golf industry for over 25 years. Currently Phil travels the country giving seminars on "Selling Golf Tournaments," "How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament," and "Recruiting and Motivating Volunteers." Phil consults with Golf Courses, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, Golf Tournament Directors, Golf Instructors and Golf Course Designers, assisting them in increasing their business.
- Author, "How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament"
- Speaker, Nationwide Audiences
- Producer Lexus Medical Cup & Cadillac Realtors Golf Tour
- Tournament Director, Hundreds of Golf Tournaments
- Salesman, Represented 20 PGA Tour Events
- Radio Talk Show Host, "Golfers Report"
- TV Producer, "Desert Golfer TV Show"
- Promoter, "Cadillac Outdoor Golf Show"
- Publisher, "For Golfers Only"
Sample Seminar Schedule
Schedules vary — check times at specific locations.
8:30 AM | Registration
9 AM | Seminar Starts
10:30 AM | Break
11:45 AM | Seminar Conclusion
12 PM | Lunch
1 PM | Golf Outing & Awards (Optional)
Click here to see our current calendar.