ARE YOU HELPING OUTING CUSTOMERS
If you help Tournament Customers get more golfers, you obviously will make more money. If you help them double the field of golfers, then you will double your income. So, it is in your best interest to help your outing hosts with this task.
Here are just a few ways you can help your customers get more golfers.
- Teach them how with the 9-4-4 Rule. Get 9 people to commit to getting four foursomes and you will have 144.
- Post their event on your website.
- Put up posters in the restrooms, locker rooms and other high traffic areas.
- Hand out their flyers and brochures.
- Do a blast email to your database and include in your club’s eblast.
- Promote their event through Golfnow and Tee Off.
- Remind everyone weekly through emails on their commitment about filling the event.
- Hold the player committee accountable for their goals.
- Give them an incentive when they reach their goals.
- Give them a discount at certain levels.
If you help customers get what they want you will get what you want.
If you need more tournaments, let us know as we can help.