ARE YOU THINKING BIG?
Become a GTAA Certified
Golf Tournament Planner
The average Tournament in the US has 72 players and nets $5000. For some that it is fine but I have not found anyone that does not want to raise more money and have more golfers. The question is how do we get there?
Here are just a few ways of how the big guys are filling their field with golfers and raising big money.
- Selling Big Sponsors by giving them a return on investment.
- Procuring 144 Golfers with a well connected committee.
- Having huge money-making auctions with big items and promoting it in advance.
- Giving a powerful appeal that raises a lot more for the tournament.
- Conducting games and contests that generate big money.
- Cutting expenses to make the income work.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For more information in becoming a GTAA Certified Golf Tournament Planner, contact